The girls and I just got back from the most dreamy 72-hour trip to Woodstock, Vermont! The charming town and fall foliage was the perfect way for us to get into the cold-weather spirit and we had the chance to spend a couple nights in cutest and coziest Airbnb. We spent our days exploring the historic town and were able to check out all the scenic views that Woodstock had to offer through a gondola ride up to the top of the mountain. I vlogged our entire trip which you can watch here and shared a breakdown of our trip below as a helpful resource for anyone looking to travel to Woodstock, Vermont in the coming months!
- Flew into Boston, met up with the girls at the airport – all travel accessories linked here!
- We went on the TINIEST 8-person plane via Cape Air to the Lebanon airport in VT – and the most memorable part was I had the best view being seated in the co-pilot chair.
- Landed in VT and got our rental car at the airport & loaded up the trunk to head to the airbnb.
- Went to dinner in town at Melaza Bistro, which was the only place open but was delish!
- Came back to the Airbnb after dinner & got in cozies and hung with the girls for a bit before heading to bed.
- Woke up early in my favorite PJ’s & did my morning skincare routine – outfit details linked here.
- Made a delicious breakfast with the girls and sat outside on the porch and enjoyed the stunning views – outfit details linked here.
- Got ready and went into town for the day – outfit details linked here.
- Went to the highly recommended Mon Vert Cafe and tried the Maple Spice Latte, which in my opinion was way too sweet but the coffee itself was great!
- Headed to the Woodstock Bridge to take photos & stopped at the Yankee Bookstore.
- Booked a gondola and rode up to the top of the mountain and saw the beautiful Vermont scenery – we made sure to bundle because it was so much colder at that altitude – outfit details linked here.
- Came back to our Airbnb and showered, got into cozies & cooked a pasta dinner with the girls and went to bed.
- Woke up & got ready for the day – outfit details here.
- Went to another highly recommended spot, Soulfully Good Cafe for breakfast – the food was delicious, I tried the breakfast burrito!
- Explored town before heading back to our Airbnb. Spent some time in the hot tub & relaxed with the girls before getting dressed to go to Riverview Farm in New Hampshire for a pumpkin patch!
- Stopped at a cute little market on way home to grab dinner and stuff for s’mores.
- Arrived home, got in our cozies before sunset and started a bonfire to soak up our last night in VT – outfit linked here.
- Packed up our suitcases and cleaned up the Airbnb before heading to bed.
- Woke up and had our final breakfast with the girls before heading out to the airport.
- Said our goodbyes and took the same route on the small Cape Air plane back to Boston airport – then headed back to NJ!