Sheet pan roasted veggies are my go-to when I’m looking to make something super simple and delicious. I often top my salad with these, serve as a side, or just enjoy as a healthy snack. I’m making a conscious effort to buy vegetables that are in season. This means researching what produce grows organically at that time of the year. If you can source both seasonal and regional veggies based on where you live, that’s even better! I have gone ahead and listed a great reference of what I found to be the top winter vegetables in the US here.
Below, I included a few from this list in my sheet pan roasted veggies recipe as well – see below for ingredient list and instructions.
This recipe also pairs extremely well with my 5-minute hummus – linked here!
- 1 Potato peeled and cut into slices
- 1 Cup Brussel Sprouts halved
- 1 Sweet Potatoes peeled and cut into slices
- 2 Beets peeled and cut into slices
- 3 Carrots chopped
- Onion cut into slices
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Garlic Powder
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Add your brussels sprouts, potatoes, sweet potatoes, onions, carrots and beets onto a sheet pan. Drizzle olive oil all over vegetables.
- Then sprinkle the salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Toss the veggies and coat in olive oil and seasonings.
- Arrange vegetables into an even layer so there isn’t much overlapping.
- Roast in the oven for around 30-40 minutes – until the veggies are a golden brown. Roasting time can vary depending on your oven.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for a few minutes. Then they are ready to serve and enjoy!
- ** Please note you can use this recipe for pretty much any vegetable. Just follow the same prep instructions. I love to roast chickpeas with my veggies as well! Just sprinkle in with the veggies and coat in olive oil and seasonings**