I am and will forever be obsessed with my dad’s simple, tasty, and refreshing greek salad! The secret to his recipe is in the mint leaves. The mix of mint with sheep’s feta cheese is an absolute game changer and including these ingredients will help to elevate your salad game to an entirely new level. Try this easy greek salad recipe out for yourself, i know you’re going to love it.
- Authentic Greek Feta made from sheep’s milk (we like LOTS OF IT)
- Romaine lettuce
- Fresh mint leaves
- Pitted kalamata olives
- Persian cucumbers
- Sweet or red onion
- Radish sliced
- Dry Oregano
- Squeeze 2 (small sized) lemons or 1 bigger lemon (For the dressing)
- Measure same quantity of Olive Oil to lemon juice (For the dressing)
- Chop all the ingredients to your liking (except the mint leaves keep whole!)
- Add the chopped Feta Cheese on top, sprinkle with the oregano (lots of both), and add the whole mint leaves
- Mix your lemon and olive oil together for dressing.
- Add the dressing and toss well. ** add a ⅓ of the dressing, mix and taste! Pour more if you want!**
- Let the salad sit for 5 minutes before serving