I wanted to share my favorite face tanner here on the blog because it’s truly one of my most used and needed products especially in the winter, but even now in the spring!
I have a youtube video if you want to watch (see below), but real quick WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW is right below!
- Pick your shade: light, medium, dark
- Choose your moisturizer!
- mixing the tanning drops with moisturizer is a MUST
- I highly recommend Summer Friday’s Jetlag Mask
- Mix and apply to your face and neck at night
- before bed, mix the tanning drops + moisturizer and apply thoroughly to your FACE, HAIRLINE, NECK, upper chest (with whatever is left)
- Wake up and GLOW!!
* HOW MANY TO DROPS TO USE: I usually use about 3-5 drops my first time using them if it’s been a while (aka my face is as pale as can be).
* HOW OFTEN DO I RE-APPLY: I reapply about once every 3-4 days and will decide if I want to do 1-2 drops (upkeep the tan) or do several more to really boost it/ if I think my face is back to being pale. If I go a week or more without using any drops, I’ll restart the process over again!
*DO YOU APPLY AFTER A FULL SKINCARE ROUTINE: Honestly when I apply these drops it’s the only “skincare” I do at night. I don’t put any serums or lotions before/after, but that’s not to say that’s the right or only way to do it. Up to you! Trial & error!