Happy Fourth of July! Honestly I’m not sure what my plans are, or if I will even have plans, but regardless I love dressing cute for the day! It’s obvious that the colors are red, white, and blue- so I’ve linked some pieces below that I hope you love!
Typically I keep things simple for the 4th! Some outfit ideas in bullet form:
- t-shirt dress with brown wrap up sandals
- graphic tee with jean shorts and brown wrap up sandals
- blue/white/or red tank top with jeans and brown wrap up sandals
- cute top with jean shorts and sandals (brown wrap up or any others haha)
- tank top/ regular plain tee/ or graphic tee with wide legged jeans
- big oversized sweater + jean shorts or loungey-type shorts and flip flops
ALSO These pieces are also awesome to wear on any other day, too! Let me know what you think! xx vivi
Shoes to go with any outfit!
Favorite sunnies! $29 but I got them polarized with a green tint for $30 more