It’s Friday! Happy Friday!
So excited that the sun has finally realized that it’s basically summer and is starting to show itself- much needed.
I realized that I haven’t really shared anything yet that gives you an insight to who I am… so I figured writing a “10 things you probably didn’t know about me” would be fun!
Here we go…
1. I have a bird! (I know.. who has a bird, right? but she’s cute and speaks Spanish) but I also have a cat… so that relationship DOES NOT WORK.
2. I’ve had the same toe ring on my toe for… 5 years now? (that’s kinda gross.. sorry)
3. I absolutely adore listening to Frank Sinatra radio on Pandora
4. I hate belly buttons. I’m completely okay with guts, blood, brains- whatever else- but I do not do belly buttons.
5. I’m an extroverted-introvert: this means I enjoy being social for about 5 minutes and then I’m good to go home- pjs (groufits) and blankets are my thing.
6. I can probably have someone massage my back 24/7 for the rest of my life and never get tired of it.
7. I want to photograph elopements and small intimate weddings
8. I hate cooking. I hate the time and energy you have to put into making the dish and then I’m snacking the whole time because I’m starving so by the time the meal is ready I’m not even hungry and THEN you have to clean it up!? no. (but I’ll clean and organize my life and yours any day of the week)
9. I used to HATE anything that had to do with plants and/or flowers (that’s obviously changed- thank’s momma!)
10. ^ I don’t think my heart has any more capacity to love my family more. They are everything to me. Freaking love them.
Well that’s just a little bit about me! I’d love to get your reactions or thoughts if you have any so leave a comment!
Get out and enjoy the sun this weekend!!